HILLVIEW PLACE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Set in central Wanaka with sweeping vistas of the nearby golf course and township, Hillview Place offers all the comforts for a fantastic holiday. Newly renovated, Hillview Place is spacious and comfortable with rustic décor at one with its surrounds. Be inspired by staying in the heart of Wanaka and feel at home in this classic alpine holiday home.
Arrive to a courtyard with gardens full of life and colour. Built in the 1990s when size didn’t matter, this large home has the perfect space and design for families or groups without being on top of each other.
Starting from the right side of the house, the kitchen, dining and lounge area are all open plan – perfect for socialising with formal dining against the backdrop of the log burner during the cooler months. In the summer, open up the doors for a BBQ and breathe the clean mountain air whilst gazing at the 360 degree vistas.
The left side of the house starts with the large master bedroom plus ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom consists of a Queen, the third is perfect for kids or teens looking to share, with a bunk bed plus one single. Continuing down the hallway, you then reach the large, shared bathroom with spa bath plus separate shower and a separate toilet. The fourth bedroom has a double bed.
The lounge and dining areas have soft, leather sofas and an armchair to snuggle up in. Select one of the board games or get comfortable for a movie night after a busy day on the slopes or hiking/walking trails. The property has a generous wrap-around enclosed back lawn, with plenty of room for the kids to run around in.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms:
Master bedroom: 1 King (does not split)
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed (does not split)
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk bed (sleeps 2) and 1 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Double (does not split)
- Large log burner (firewood provided)
- Full kitchen facilities
- Double garage & off-street boat parking
- Air conditioning / Heat pump
- Washer & dryer
- Nespresso Machine
- Large Private garden
- Hot tub hire available – ask reservations
Close to town in a quiet cul-de sac, Hillview Place is a short walk to the town centre or just a block away from the locals’ favourite bakery, Hammer and Nail as well as a host of other shops, gyms and just for good measure, the local award-winning B.effect brewery & bar should you wish to imbibe. There plenty of activities available including Puzzling World just up the road, golf, fishing, bike and walk trails. For the nature enthusiast, the lake and bush environment is perfect for exploring and getting back to nature. During the winter, you have good access to Treble Cone and Cardrona, or the option to drive round to Queenstown and check out the Remarkables or Coronet Peak.
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Public holiday surcharge of applies to all reservations departing on a public holiday
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 9 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision o