LOMOND VIEW | CENTRAL QUEENSTOWN PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Highly desirable and perfectly positioned in the exclusive central area of Queenstown, Lomond View is in an incredible location overlooking the lake and surrounding mountains. This stylish home is a true masterpiece for convenience and easy living just a heartbeat from the central township, with striking interiors, quality furnishings and luxurious beds.
A large three storey home, it has 3 spacious bedrooms including 2 bathrooms as well as an additional guest toilet.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
This luxury home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms as follows:
Bedroom 1: 1 x Split King bed plus 1 x trundler (available upon request)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Split King bed plus 1 x trundler (available upon request)
Bedroom 3: 1 x Spilt King bed plus 1 x set of bunk beds.
KITCHEN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Lomond View offers a myriad of features for your whole family, corporate guests or friends’ getaway with its seamless living, dining and entertaining spaces all with stunning views to match. This home has several private and sunny areas both downstairs with its own private courtyard including a hot tub, perfect after a day up on the slopes.
Arrive to the convenient drive-in garage with internal access and start with Bedroom 3 – perfect for kids looking to setup base for their own rumpus room, complete with split king bed, bunks, smart TV and secured private spa pool, endless options to consider.
As you move upstairs you start to appreciate the use of space from the large master bedroom, and second bedroom also complete with its own outside patio providing additional indoor / outdoor flow.
Arriving upstairs to the third floor to be greeted to the second entrance, kitchen, dining and open plan living area which extends to the balcony, money shot views, and BBQ, all perfect for alfresco dining! Also a large gas fire for warmth and atmosphere.
- Private hot tub
- Full modern kitchen (well equipped for 10 people)
- Gas Fireplace
- Under floor heating and electric wall heaters
- Private garage
- Laundry with washing machine, drier and tub
- Ski racks, boot dryers and clothesline
- Outdoor patio
- Smart TVs – x2
- Unlimited WiFi
- Board games
Nestled perfectly above the Lake Wakatipu providing mountain and lake views, Lomond View is your ideal holiday base with the Ben Lomond walking and mountain biking trails right on your doorstep. Close to the heart of Queenstown (only a short 10-minute stroll to town centre) but away from the busy roads. Ski, walk, cycle, eat, drink or simply relax and do nothing you can have it all at Lomond View.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – January 31st
• Summer Off peak February 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Year’s subject to increased nightly rates
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 10 guests. Ask reservations for additional items such as porta-cots and highchairs.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500